Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Two More Bad Little Kitties!!



Just wanted to stop by and introduce my two cats, Cary (after Cary Grant) and Mika (pronounced Meeka).

Both kitties were adopted from two different rescue shelters about a year apart.

Cary (on the left) is very shy but a good brother to Mika, who isn't afraid of anything. They look pretty innocent in the photo but they're both mischievous little kitties and run my house but let me pay the mortgage. You can follow their escapades on my blog. And, of course, I wouldn't trade them for all the yarn in the world! (Wow, did I just say that!??)

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

THAT is one of the most adorable kitty pics I've ever seen. I think I'm in love...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home