Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

camera ham

Jackson decided to be a ham for the camera last night. I swear this cat actually poses for the camera. The only problem is only holds one position for a quick period of time and I'm not always fast enough. I uploaded pet pictures to a yahoo slideshow. There's a link on the sidebar of my blog if anyone wants to see the rest of the members of the "animal house"














For some reason ever since I put this basket down he digs in it. He ususally doesn't lay down but looks like he searching for gold, or cat nip. I did use to keep my on going knitting projects in here maybe that's what he's looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home