Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Pi is Done!

Finally! I finished a freakin' cat bed. Morris is not digging the fringe.

Morris and his Pi
(Pre-felting)

I wanted this for a new liner to his basket. It fits perfectly!

Kity-Pi in the Basket

Now to get him in it! I swapped it with the basket he sleeps in all the time, hoping it's all about location, and not the actual basket. Hopefully I have a pic with him as the filling soon!

3 Comments:

At 6/18/2006 10:02 AM, Blogger buttercup said...

Look at the catitude on the first picture! Love it! LOL!

Has he taken to the Pi yet or was it all about the basket?

 
At 6/18/2006 5:54 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Man, and I thought my cats had patented the "sullen teenager" expression.

 
At 6/20/2006 2:29 AM, Blogger String Bean said...

I love the pissy look he's giving you in the first pic. Nice job on fitting the kitty pi in the basket. I think it's all about the basket, but that may change...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home