Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The joys of summer



These pics to let you know that Norwegian summer can be great too! We've had the hottest summer in 105 years, and my furry princess has been hiding in the shade mostly. This is her lying under her favourite tree (Japanese mini maple). Myself, I haven't gotten much knitting done this summer, as it has been too hot to handle yarn of any kind... But I just finished the first of a pair of lace socks for myself. Pics of this can be found on my blog.

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 1:34 AM, Blogger String Bean said...

She sure looks happy under there. I think my cats have been enjoying the weather cooling down over here. There starting to snuggle more rather than run away from all heat sources (i.e: humans).

 
At 8/17/2006 6:45 AM, Blogger Amy said...

she looks so cozy and happy under there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home