Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Monday, January 08, 2007

About that Meme

Yeah, so I was tagged like, 3 months ago and, um, well. Oops. It is Ripple and not me so I'll go for it. I should have 2 memes here, but as most of you know, Morris passed away just under a month ago. We both still miss him incredibly.

DSCF0860

5 Things About Ripple
0701070026
1) I lick soap.
2) I was found in a box with my tiny brothers and sisters on the side of the road in rural Kentucky.
3) Like Britney Spears, I think Cheetos are the BOMB!
4) I'm a Yarn Sniffer.
5) I can stand on my hind legs for over a minute at a time. But you had better give me that freakin' treat you're dangling thisfar from my nose when I'm done.

Any member that hasn't done this meme, sorry to cop out like this on ya, but I think we'd all like to see you do this.

3 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 11:52 AM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

So if the yarn smells like soap, will he lick it? ;)

 
At 1/08/2007 5:35 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Hey! Cheetos are the bomb! :D

 
At 1/09/2007 10:18 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh I have to do this one too. I suck.

Ripple doesn't wear underwear like Britney either....hm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home