Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Meme me!

5 things about Star:
1. I will roll onto your feet when I want attention; it doesn't matter if you're sitting down.
2. I like popsicles, especially grape.
3. I'm really dark brown.
4. I also head butt when I want to be nuzzled.
5. Hear that? I'm running up and down the hallway for no reason!

5 things about Rufio:
1. My voice is like that of a kitten.
2. I enjoy goat and sheep cheese, but not cow cheese.
3. I will eat from Star's food dish, even if I haven't finished my portion.
4. I used to get in fights a lot, but my limp has made me a homebody.
5. I don't hog the space heater, but if you take a nap, I'll be there to sit on your lap.

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 9:40 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Cheese snob cats! I've heard it all now!! Ha ha!

 
At 1/10/2007 1:23 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Another orange male tiger with a squeaky meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home