Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Friday, April 07, 2006

There's a monster under my bed!

I found a little Sophie cat under my bed this morning when I went to pull my fabric stash out. She hides there during the day and won't come out for love nor grub until about 4 or 5 pm. I think Kami has been torturing her more than usual. Kam's being a little shit lately. She's been sitting on the seed starters, squishing the sprouts and knocking more than the usual amount of stuff to the ground. If she doesn't watch it she's gonna get the spray bottle - full of vinegar. I'm thinking it may be because of the season (spring) and the increase of birds in the yard. Might be driving her just a little crazy. My poor, sweet little Sophie is taking the brunt of her insanity.

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 9:15 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Poor little Sophie! But, I have days like that too

 
At 4/08/2006 10:52 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

"When good cats go bad...next on Fox."

Oops, too much coffee again = insane postings :)

 
At 4/09/2006 8:32 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Get her out from under the bed and giver her a thorough look over. Seriously. If that isn't normal for her and she's just all of a sudden started hiding, she may be sick or injured. We had a cat do that and when we finally got her out to check her, turned out one of her claws had started to regrow (she'd been declawed). She was in pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home