Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Witchy Cat

And you thought you'd never see Kami in her Kitty Pi! Here she is. I finally got ahold of a camera this weekend and took a few pictures. Ain't she cute? The green eyelash yarn makes her eyes look a little freaky, but I don't think it's a permanent condition. (Like how the flames match the kitty pi? Kami did that.)
She makes me take the Kitty Pi upstairs when we go to bed and downstairs again in the morning. She must lay on it at all times. I'm thinking of tying it around her neck so she can drag it around where she wants it. She loves more than anything to pose in it for pictures.

...and pose...

...and pose...

5 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 3:05 PM, Blogger Monica said...

she's adorable! and it looks like your Kitty Pi is well received :)Love the purple and green stripes!!

 
At 6/01/2006 6:05 PM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

That's so sweet! You're a love slave, hauling the Pi wherever kitty-girl Kami wants it. The colours are wonderful-and don't clash a bit with Kami's subtle sophistication.

 
At 6/03/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Aw, how adorable! The colors are so cool. Only in a kitty pi would I use such a combo :) Perfect.

 
At 6/03/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

What a good kitty! I should send her my Kitty Pi beds since my no-good kitties ignore them for the $9.99 terry cloth beds I got at Target!!

 
At 6/04/2006 9:18 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

That's it. I'm starting the Kitty Pi. I've already given up on the Princess Snowball. It's destined for other things. That is too cute. I love the colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home