Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

who let the cats in?

Hello to everybody from Somerset. Cute as a button, but dumb as a post. And weird -she has "issues". Loves to rub her face against zippers.



And this monster is Greedo - AKA the stomach with legs. He would walk on the ceiling if he could, and although he is white, he only suffers selective deafness. He's always reminding us that he hasn't been fed since FOREVER!! When I get up super early in the morning, he will run to the food dish, polish off whatever kibble remains, and then meow at me as if he is starving. Sometimes he's able to convince my husband (who often gets up after I go to the gym) that I didn't give them breakfast before I left.

1 Comments:

At 4/09/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

Great pictures! The best cats are the odd ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home