Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

New crazy cat lady


Hello all, I and my 4 cats are new members to this blog. This adorable kitty is Lady Liberty (aka LIbby). Isn't she a beauty. This picture was her debut on the web..she can be seen in catsinsinks. She auditioned for stuffonmycat but didn't make it. She's quite the beauty and the apple of her mommy's and daddy's eye. Along with the 3 others..pictures to follow soon.

8 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

It would be just too tempting to turn on that tap

 
At 5/11/2006 2:39 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Sophie likes to sit in the tub right when you want to take a shower. Handy cat.

 
At 5/11/2006 4:29 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

She's a cutie pie! I tried to use my cat to clean the sink but it didn't fly.

 
At 5/11/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I knew that cat looked familiar :)... catsinsinks & stuffonmycat are my two favorite websites to visit when I need a chuckle!

 
At 5/12/2006 7:16 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I've never heard of catsinsinks! How funny! My Ripple loves to lay in the sink on occasion too. Usually when I want to wash my hands or face. Then again, he also like to lick soap, so I give up.

 
At 5/12/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

Looking forward to seeing pics of the other kitties!

 
At 5/12/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ah, she's a cutie. I have a sink-cat, too. Mirando even sleeps in there sometimes when it's hot out :)

 
At 5/13/2006 5:27 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

Welcome! WHat is it with cats and sinks? I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your kitties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home