Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally!


I think that I over-stretched my Kitty Pi when I first washed and blocked it, which resulted in a horribly floppy Pi. But, I rewashed it... and re-blocked it, and it should be dry this afternoon :) So hopefully I'll have some photos to add of the kitties using the new and improved Pi. But for now, here is the newly blocking Pi.

Please excuse the messy kitchen in the background!

Now... what's next??

2 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 8:24 AM, Blogger SoberHope said...

It looks awesome! And I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN! So open, so airy, so light. So jealous! ;)

 
At 5/18/2006 6:31 AM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Wow, I love the high sides on it! I think the princess snowball bed has sufficiently stalled to say that it's the Kitty Pi I need to make. I have two hanks of Big Kureyon just waiting for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home