Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Monday, March 05, 2007

How smart is your kitty?

My Mom sent me this link (click on title name) and I had fun putting Katie through the tests. I learned that she is right pawed and of average intelligence. The thing I liked about this site is that although you had to "register" all they needed was your first name, your pets name and what kind of pet he/she is.

Post your results! This was a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

At 4/06/2007 5:45 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Kami got a 22 - apparently she's smart, but not a genius. We had issues with the treat finding test because she's used to me giving her treats by hand. If I don't give it to her or she has to get it off the floor she won't eat it. She did really well at the obstacle tests though.

I think Sam would've scored higher simply because he loves food and will go to great lengths to get some.

 
At 4/10/2007 8:05 AM, Blogger buttercup said...

I had the same problem!!! Katie was so confused that I was taking her treats out of the "treat area" and it threw her. Some of the tests (the pillow on the table thing) she looked at me like "I'm not an idiot" and pulled the pillow off the table to get the treat. Heh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home