Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Nermal - the day after

She's pretty much back to normal. She's more cuddlier than before though. Probably because she's thankful that we picked her up, lol.

Getting her into the carrier turned out to be anti-climactic.

I was prepared. I had the carrier in Joey's room with the door open. I called her in and shut the door. I pulled up my sleeve and was prepared for a fight. She walked up to the carrier, sniffed the door, walked in, and sat down.

Yup, she put herself in.

At the vet, when they took her out to get her vitals, she went right back in. She keeps going in it. She loves the carrier, ROFL.

3 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Great to hear that everything went OK.

 
At 5/06/2006 7:29 AM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

Funny Nermal! I'm glad she's doing okay.

 
At 5/10/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

Im glad it all went well and you have lots of opportunities for luvin. ;)

Nikki did the same thing when I took her to the vet back in November. I took the carrier out and opened the door. When I finished changing out of my work clothes, I couldn't find her. Looked all over and then noticed she was watching me from inside the carrier. LOL!

Silly little fur balls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home