Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fresh Pi

Here was the freshly blocked pi this morning:
Even though it's somewhat underfelted, it seems to be a hit.
I guess I should get started on the second one soon...
Maybe this way most of the shedding will be limited to one place
This was my first felting project; as with so many other knitting subtypes, I am hooked! I'm very happy with my bobbly trim. I stopped by my LYS today because I was waiting for a patient to have a CT scan (my original intention was to go buy eggs, but the nearest market just happens to be across the street from my LYS), and checked out novelty yarns to use for the purple Pi.

6 Comments:

At 5/05/2006 9:07 PM, Blogger The Erin said...

It looks great!! The cats look like they LOVE it!!!

 
At 5/06/2006 7:27 AM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

Love the way it came out-the blues flow into each other, and that trim is perfect. Kitties look pretty happy with it.

 
At 5/06/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh how cute is that! They both love it! I finally got the right size DPNs to start mine today. I'm still finishing the Princess Snowball, but I want a Kitty Pi dammit!

 
At 5/08/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Monica said...

Your Pi is BEAUTIFUL!! Seems like I will have to bake a new one using different yarn because after 3 washings, mine is still FLOPPY!!!

 
At 5/10/2006 1:48 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

Nice Pi! I have to make more, too.

 
At 5/10/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last photo! You're going to have to make at least 2 more. One of them will have to be a "queen" size for the two of them to fit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home