Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Kabbala Kat Bed

I've done lots of knitting, but no blogging in the last week. Here's my Pi - it's a fake fair aisle - just random colour changes from using 2 different colours of yarn at the same time. The red yarn was to mark the first decrease row, because I have trouble keeping count otherwise. As I was taking the photo, I realized that it looked Kabbaloid.
I am knitting the last part inside out, because the little bobbly thingies on the Patons CiCi yarn are exactly one stitch apart, and they keep going to the back of the stitch
I did 2.5 rows the right way around, and was trying to pull the bobbles through, but I didn't want to wonk up my tension; so I ripped it back. The knitting gods smiled on me, because the bobble is still going to the back of the stitch (aka the right side)for the most part.

Somerset can't wait to get at it. I'm already feeling the loooove.

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 7:59 PM, Blogger buttercup said...

OK, now I'm gonna cry. I can see the LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE!!!! That Kitty Pi is going to get a lot of use!

give that fur ball some love from NJ.

 
At 5/04/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger The Erin said...

That's going to be great! Your kitty is such a lover!

 
At 5/04/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Monica said...

I wish I had been as smart as you to use a marker for when the decreases started... I was constantly counting, and it was hard to find the decrease row!

Somerset just looks so adorable :)

 
At 5/04/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

I love the "faux fair-isle" look. Colours are well suited to the kitties, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home