Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Feline Fun Fur Fug

Need I say more? Too bad it isn't felted too, I'da had 5 F words there. I'm working on the Princess Snowball Cat Bed from SnB. I didn't have the right size DPNs on hand for KittyPi and I really wanted to get rid of some of the fun fur in my stash, so I went with the Snowball bed. And 3 different types of fun fur! Hee! Ripple tolerates it so far.


And because I love you all, some fun fur pr0n.



The base is a rose Wool-ease carried along with Darice Gorgeous (the pink with the blobs) and Darice Fringy (the purple stripe 'cus I only had 2 skeins of the Gorgeous). The sides will be Joann Sensations Bellezza Collection Cosetta in purple, carried along with Lion Fun Fur prints in Indigo.

Oy.

And I've received a good number of the Kitty SP questionnaires, you have until May 1st to get them into me.

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

I like it! Ripple likes it. Kitties never say when they like something, it's just their way. I think I may do a variation Princess Snowball cat bed. The fur I carried along with the Lamb's Pride stopped the outer stripe from felting - bummer. The kitties will have to survive with one pretty cat bed and one crappy cat mat for now. I'm too busy fixing up the house to do much knitting.

 
At 4/25/2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Monica said...

I like the "feline fun fur fug"... but what exactly is a "fug"??

My cats loooove fun fur... at least they do when I'm trying to use it. They steal it and run off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home