Knitting Crazy Cat Ladies

Cat Loving Knitters of the World Unite! But please, keep the wool away from your fur babies.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

So Adorable!

Y'all have no idea how much being a member (although kind of silent lately) has meant to me. Seeing your pi's and princess beds, being modeled by your sweet fur balls has eased me over having to put my little old girl to sleep last week.

No new kitty for me yet. I'm going to take my time before I get another kitty. I had Nikki for a long time and she won't be easily replaced.

But I'm still a knitting crazy cat lady, oohing and aaahhhing over your kitties. So - THANKS!

6 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Fiber Follies said...

It's nice to hear from you, Buttercup. I'm awfully sorry about Nikki. It's sad, so hard to lose someone so near your heart. When the time is right, a new kitty will finds its way into your heart and your home. Meanwhile, it's nice to have you here.

 
At 4/29/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Buttercup. =( Fiber Follies is right though, when the time is right, Nikki will send a new kitty your way to keep you company. You'll know. And we are so happy that you are a part of our wacky group!

 
At 4/29/2006 2:30 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

I'm so sorry, Buttercup. The right kitty will come along eventually, though Nikki is irreplaceable.

 
At 4/30/2006 12:56 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

One you cross over into CCL status, there's no going back so I'm glad you're still hangin' with us!!

And, like everyone has said, the right kitty will find you. It just happens that way.

 
At 5/01/2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Monica said...

very sorry about your loss... I would have a hard time "replacing" either of my two nit-wits.

Glad to have you in the group :)

 
At 5/01/2006 6:20 PM, Blogger String Bean said...

I know exactly how you feel. I've lost a precious kitty in the past and I thought I'd never find another precious kitty like my little Izzy. That is, until I found Kami. She's just as sweet. My family says I have a knack for choosing snobby "Queen" kitties.

The right kitty will come along and you'll have your heart stolen again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home